Friday, 26 June 2009

Janie Update...

Janie, my sister, is in labour as we speak...they induced her at 6am this morning and then put some more gel in at noon today. The doc is talking about a c-section of which my sister is not hearing any of it...

Updated 2:26pm - Just got an SMS from Mick to say that Janie is sore and anxious about the gynae turning up again and making more suggestions. I've suggest to Mick that he should take Janie for a walk outside to relax and hopefully move things along. I've said my prayers for a smooth delivery.

2 comments:

Mark and Martinette said...

Hi Gillian, if she has not had her baby, tell her to go for a walk outside the property if she is allowed! I had such problmes dilating, and walking did the thing for me! Hope it helps.

James Oh said...

Gillian, please let you sis know that she is not alone. I will put her in my prayer list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails