Knicked this from Angel's Mind
1. Who was your first prom date?
We were not allowed to take partners from outside the school to our matric dance. So my best friend and I went together. I wore a very short 80's rouged rust coloured dress and thought I looked amazing with my teased, spiral-permed hair. Those were the days, my friend...
2. Do you still talk to your first love?
No. A Scotsman and an apprentice jeweler when I met him. We dated for four years before he cheated on me with someone in our group of friends. I took him back but it was never the same. We agreed to part about 6 months after that and I only spoke to him once after that. He took credit for anonymous flowers that were sent to me on Valentines Day - it turned out NOT to be him that sent the flowers.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Esprit. It was a sparklin alcoholic flavoured wine. Oh we were wicked...
4. What was your first job?
I worked at Spar. I lied about my age to get the job as I wanted to save for a motorbike. My dad had promised me that if I paid half, he'd fork out the other have. I was 14 and said I was 16. I worked at the cigarette counter and often nicked the pick-n-mix sweets just because the @sshole paid us R2.00 an hour! Cheap bastid.
5. What was your first car?
A Baby Blue Ford Escort 1.3 which actually had a 1.1 engine and ran on 3 cylinders. His name was Clifford.
6. Who was the first person to text you today?
Tandy - she's have embryos implanted today. I was wished her all the best
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs McPherson - she was a s-e-r-i-a-s anorexic and often made me stand in the her dark store room for talking in class. Biatch!
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane?
From London to Johannesburg. When we emigrated to South Africa from Scotland. A boeing 747 and I was as sick as a dog. Vomited in a sick bag and everything.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk?
My best friend in primary school was Tania. She had a farm and we'd go riding on weekends. Her mum was a bit psycho and used to talk to ghosts.
11. Where was your first sleepover?
I can't remember. Probably Tania's house.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today?
Megan - she slept in our bed after spilling her juice in her bed.
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time?
My sister's first wedding. I was her bridesmaid and wore a beautiful bottle green dress which I still have. It depresses me to know I was that skinny at one point and I thought I was FAT.
14. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Went for a Pee.
15. What was the first concert you went to?
That would have been the Rolling Stones. Best frikken R100 I eva spent. They will phenomenal! I couldn't take my eyes off Mick Jagger and when he started singing "Angie", I grabbed some random bloke and asked him to put me on his shoulders so I could see better. I stayed there for the rest of the concert. Awesome! Awesome!
16. First tattoo?
That would be a black widow spider on my foot which I had done when I was 18 and wasted. I now have five.
17. First piercing?
That would be my ears. My Aunty Isobel took me to have it done and I must've been about 8 or 9 years old. I thought I was the bees-knees. Still have my tongue pierced, took my navel piercing out when I was preggies with Megan.
18. First foreign country you went to?
When I came to South Africa from Scotland when I was 10.
19. First movie you remember seeing?
We used to watch the Wizard of Oz on Christmas Eve. It was a sort of tradition.
20. What state did you first live in?
21. Who was your first room mate?
Mark Crabb - my first serious boyfriend.
22. When was your first detention?
Grade One if you count Mrs McPherson locking me in her dark store room. Anorexic Pyscho Bitch!
23. If you had one wish what would it be?
To live long enough to see my daughters finding their true love, getting married and having their own babies. To experience grand-children.
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance?
To fly a helicopter
25. What was the name of your imaginary friend?
Julie. She had dark hair, big blue eyes, incredibly pretty with an Irish Accent.