Tuesday, 29 December 2009

The Angel Has Returned

After a talking to from My Boerewors last night, my two girls were angels today.  Polite, well-mannered, behaving swimmingly.

It was such a pleasure to spend the day with them in the pool, blowing bubbles, watching a movie and best of all I had NO INTERNET access and it was awesome. We had a huge electrical storm last night and the lightning hit our wireless modem so no blogging, no Facebook, no Farmville... 

We took the time to read books, go back to the mall to collect Megan's school skirts that I had altered and go for lunch.  When we got home we played mini basket ball, went swimming, did puzzles together, played a board game and had good quality time and fun together.

Thanks to My Wonderful Boerewors and his calm parenting skills, I had a brilliant day with my girls.

4 comments:

KK said...

A break from technology is good sometimes. I'm just now getting to my computer since last Thursday and it was so nice to focus on the real live people in front of me!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Sounds like a fabulous day! Hopefully, everyday will be fabulous. I'm so jealous of your weather. Ugh. I still have some snow and a lot of mud. I'm thinking I should at least wash my car before I start a new job tomorrow but it's too cold outside for that.

Hugs!!

Shane at Environmental Health-Wellness-Beauty,LLC said...

Bravo! I love to hear that. I have three daughters and every single day it is a challenge. Happy New Year!

Marcelle said...

Bless them!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails