Friday, 12 March 2010

Blog Challenge


This Blog Challenge is a little different! What you need to do is answer the questions below (which I took from Angel) and then you need to tag 4 people to do the same challenge. 
1. If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?
When it finally reveals itself, the future, is never as it seems.

2. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?
Friends wearing their good moods and party hats.

3. What do you value most in other people? 
Integrity - willing to stand up for their beliefs and not scared to voice it.

4. If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would it be?
Orange.  Its not quite as bold and in-yer-face red and not as puny and putrid as yellow.  Its happy, bright and vivid.

5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My quick and explosive temper.  Some people would say I'm fiesty, some people would say I'm a bitch.

6. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
My determination.

7. What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
I would quit my office job and earn money blogging and as social networking expert.

8. Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself?
I would rather teach.  Its like passing a little part of yourself on to someone.

9. What is the best advice you’ve ever given and received?
Received : Step away from the Chocolate!
Given : Back away slowly!

10. How would you like to die?
Either gettin' the long ol' donkie or happy in my sleep.

I'm taggin' :


Brian at Waystationone




9 comments:

Brian Miller said...

does number 10 mean what i think it means...lol. fun meme.

angel said...

Nice! I like #9!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

This is great! I'll try to do this on Sunday. I'm trying to catch up with you.

Big hugs!!

Christiejolu said...

# 9 is great! I agree with you about the teaching!

Christine Macdonald said...

Great answers!

Here are mine:

1. If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?
Never underestimate the power of your worth


2. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?
My friends

3. What do you value most in other people? Character, Integrity, Loyalty, Sense of Humor


4. If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would it be?
Deep sea blue


5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Take away my ADD


6. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
Sense of humor

7. What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
Writing my memoir! (doing it!)

8. Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself?
Teach

9. What is the best advice you’ve ever given and received?
Don't try so hard


10. How would you like to die?
Happy

kathryn said...

HA! Wonderful list! I loved the one about what you'd do if you knew you could not fail....me, too! me too!

KK said...

You crack me up. Oh and I would choose red, simply because I love it when they take black and white pictures and there's just a touch of red, like a hat or flower. How fun would the whole world be like that?

Katherine said...

How lovely it has been to stumble accross your blog.

I took the liberty of answering your questions...so here they are...but I am afraid I am a bit green when it comes to the functionality of the blog...so I don't know how to tag!

1. If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?

To the inhabitants of this planet I would say take care of this world... To an individual I would say allow yourself to love & be loved

2. If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?

I would have to say all those people in my life whom bring me joy & happiness.

3. What do you value most in other people?

I value a persons honesty, integrity, their humour, their humility, their ability for compassion & empathy.

4. If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would it be?

Would have to be blue ... because it's calming like the sky & the sea

5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

If I could change one thing it would be my fear of speaking in public .... being Glossaphobic can be very inhibiting.

6. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
My compassion

7. What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

I would probably start a service designed to raise awareness on the struggles of people with mental health issues & disabilities. To lift the stigmas that can be so isolating to these people.

8. Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself?

I would rather teach.

9. What is the best advice you’ve ever given and received?

Given: Never let the sun go down on a fight!
Received: You are exactly where you are meant to be right now ... everything is exactly as it should be ... it's an opportunity to learn!

10. How would you like to die?

I don't like to contemplate death because I love life so much...so I guess I would love to die an old woman ... with my family around me knowing that I have lived a full & happy life.

Matty said...

I especially like your answer for #3 - integrity. And it would also be my answer for #6 - I would pass it on to my children.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails