Monday, 28 June 2010

I'm Officially Hibernating!

hi·ber·nate
intr.v. hi·ber·nat·ed, hi·ber·nat·ing, hi·ber·nates
1. To pass the winter in a dormant or torpid state.
2. To be in an inactive or dormant state or period.
Some of you may know from last year's winter post (Read it here) that I detest the winter and it depresses me terribly when I'm cold.  All I want to do is stay indoors, be depressed and miserable and preferably do it all in bed.  So, I am officially switching off for the rest of the winter.

Hibernation induction trigger (hibernation inducement trigger or HIT) is a substance found in the blood of hibernating animals and I am injecting myself with this today.  I'm powering down until the summer comes...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr


10 comments:

blueviolet said...

I do that in the winter too! It's the only way to get through it.

Brenda said...

Ooh, I love the sound of that!

Nicci said...

I LOOOOOOVE winter, but I also feel like hibernating sometimes. Maybe a partial hibernation, especially when I have to do things like work.

Brian Miller said...

just when i am getting back from vacay...it was over 100 here yesterday...see you soon.

cat said...

Ag I am not a winter person too - but go look at my blog!

KrippledWarrior said...

Up here on the top half of the planet, Summer just started...
Come on up.

Nocturnal Queen said...

It's summer here and has been unseasonably hot. Highs hitting near 100° some days. I was talking to a friend last night and told her that we've been hibernating lately because it's too hot to do anything outside.

otin said...

I am praying for rain to ease some of these temps! lol

KK said...

I really don't care for winter, but in another month I'll be sick of sweating all the time and long for it!

JaneF said...

I never used to mind winter, but now I hate it.

I am cold, lazy and am slowly (or rather rapidly) eating myself into a depressed death. HATING IT!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails