Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Well, cover me in ice-cream and bite my bum...

...and then tie me up with Magnetic Duct Tape?  Why would you need to magnetise something that already sticks?  Do they make it in double-sized?  Just don't use it when your hard drive is falling apart at the seams... Och nevermind....I'm just being stoopid again.

Then my mind wandered off

Or how about magnetic paint?  Well...you get blackboard paint...

What's next?  Silent Velcro?

This got me thinking about Stuff-on-a-Stick.


 Hot Dog on a Stick

Sushi on a stick

Horse on a Stick




Even Beer on a Stick



You can even pee-on-a-stick.



Smile on a Stick


This one's for Dutch Donut Girl


Carrot on a stick (actually that looks a bit phalic)


Ciggies on a stick


Stick USB on a stick



What would you put on a stick that would make your life easier?

14 comments:

Mo said...

politicians

Eric said...

This reminds me of my favorite joke, 'What's brown and sticky?'
'A stick.'

I kind of like the idea of 'safety razor on a stick', you know, for hard to reach middle of back grooming purposes.

Brian Miller said...

haha. love mo's response!

i got hung up on magnetic duct tape...gotta get me some of that...

blueviolet said...

omg, that last poster made me laugh out loud! But hot dogs on and off a stick make me ill!

Monkey Man said...

Way to stick it to us.

Blasé said...

Can I do the "biting" part?

Katherine said...

A little bit of trivia for you ... here in Austrlalia a sausage on a stick is called a 'dagwood dog'.
As for something I would put on a stick ... Hmmm , I'll have to think about that.
Fun post Gillian as usual! Hope all's well.

KK said...

I love everything on a stick!

Nocturnal Queen said...

I laughed at your opening. Here in the American South, we have "Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit."

As for hot dogs on a stick, we call those corn dogs if they're covered with corn bread.

I can't think of anything I'd like on a stick.

Barb said...

We just got back from Quebec where they called corndogs (or hotdogs on a stick) pogos. I wonder if they use that word all over Canada?

soccermom said...

too freakin funny. I think i like the idea of magnetic duct tape.

you should write something on bubble wrap. now that is my fav!!!

Also am a big fan of the corn dogs on a stick.

Mike Smith said...

Beer on a stick sounds a plan...

Azzazin said...

I don't know about stuff on sticks but I think you're on to something with the silent Velcro.

I'd buy rolls and rolls of it and replace every piece of regular Velcro I can find.

Yup I'm a bit nuts!

Respectfully Yours said...

I'm from Ontario Canada and we call them Pogos too. They are yummy and always a fair staple.

Nail Polish on a stick would definitely help me reach my toes to paint them without bending as flexibility is not really my thing. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails