Friday, 24 December 2010

When I was growing up, we had a petting zoo, and a heavy petting zoo - for people who really like the animals a lot!

Recent my sis and I and our off-srping visited the Johannesburg Zoo

We had a lovely time and the weather was gorgeous.  I got burnt to a crisp.  Here are some of the photos.

My girls in the push-car
One of the baby chimps
The Monkeys
The Lion
The Family
Wee CJ aka Claire Jane
All the Cousins
Feeding the Giraffe
Mother and Babe
Polar Bear
My Girls
White Rhino
Urangutang
A crowd gathering as we fed the giraffe
The Daddy Chimp masturbating. 

4 comments:

Mike Smith said...

Have a great Christmas Gillian - all the best to you and your family.

Yakoi said...

Looks like y'all had an awesome time! Happy Christmas to you and your family!!!

Monkey Man said...

You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing the enitre zoo enperience (our family loves the zoo). Merry Christmas to you, your family and your masturbating monkey (we are very comfortable with ourselves, you know).

Matty said...

Who doesn't love the zoo. I envy the shorts and t-shirts though. We're in a deep freeze here.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails