Thursday, 18 August 2011

Bloggers Ink Challenge Entries So Far...


Here are the complete entries so far. 

I have decided to extend the deadline to next week Wednesday.  I received a few entries who sent me bad quality pictures that I couldn't use.  So, you guys have another week to take some more photos and, for those who had forgotten about it, there is still time to enter! Email me on info@repdepa.za.net

Take my Tattoo Challenge button, do a post on your blog linking your followers to vote on mine.  The competition is ON like Donkey Kong!

You may vote for your favourite by leaving a comment below.

All the best everyone!!!

#1  These are actual footprint size of Mel's daughter, Summer who past away this March.
#2 Timothy Rocks his Rainbow Dolphin
#3 Batcrapcrazy's version of the infinity symbol.

#4 Madeline's Fairy Tattoo.  She got this tattoo because fairies are thought to have the ability to weave freely out of heavens, and the earth, along with the underworld. Above it the Chinese symbol for courage
#5 Dazee Dreamer's Revamped Butterfly

#6 Accidental Somebody asked her daughter write her name and  draw stick figures of them together and had it ink'd on her foot!

#7 Nitebyrd's Dancing Fairy

#8 Cinnamon's Tramp Stamp.  A Triple Goddess Ring stands for the 3 stages of a woman's life: Maiden - Mother - Crone
#9 Jen's half sleeve tattoo - After rockin' the skull for a few years, she decided it needed to be "girlyd" it up, so she added a peony, a chrysanthemum and cherry blossoms to it.



48 comments:

Timothy Bowen said...

I'm pretty sure my rainbow dolphin will win. Eris told me so.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Who the Fuck is Eris, Plonker?

Timothy Bowen said...

Eris Discordia is the Goddess of Chaos. She talks to me, and makes me support Ron Paul, check it: ohmyeris.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

Eris is also a dwarf planet. Just sayin'.

Ok, so while I am quite partial to mine, I feel a bit odd voting for myself. #6 is adorable!!!

Brian Miller said...

very cool...love that she had her kid draw stick figures and had it inkd that is awesome...

nitebyrd said...

Dazee Dreamer's butterfly is gorgeous! All the ink is great, though.

The Kanji in my tattoo are the symbols for "chaos"!

Copyboy said...

Wow! You got a bunch!

Dazee Dreamer said...

wow, those are so awesome. I'm going to have a hard time picking.

Akelamalu said...

No1 Mel's daughter's footprints almost made me cry - that is just a beautiful way to remember your daughter. x

Echo said...

My vote is for Cinnamon's tattoo!!!!!!!!!!

The Accidental Somebody said...

I don't feel right voting because I have an entry, but I vote number 6! (shameless self-promotion) :)

Shell said...

#3- the fabulous Batcrap Crazy

Carrie's Rambles said...

I have to vote for #3 Batcrapcrazy

adrienzgirl said...

My vote is for Daffy's Infinity Symbol #3

Rachel said...

#3! #3! I would actually consider getting that one myself.

The Green-Eyed Brat said...

I like the duck's

The Green-Eyed Brat said...

I like the duck's.

Coffeypot said...

More is not better...I love the simple tat on Daffy's foot (#3) and the reasoning behind it.

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

My vote is for number 3. Love Daffy's infinity symbol.

Heather said...

Those are awesome!

Daffy said...

I vote for my memorial tattoo too! #3 think of it not as voting for myself but for the memory of my beautiful sister and our forever love/hate relationship with shoes!

Anonymous said...

I love #3.

bluzdude said...

I vote for Batcrap Crazy's infinity symbol. Simple and understated...

Jamie said...

Absolutely #3. For sure. :)

MiMi said...

I'm voting for #3 cuz she's my favorite girl ever. :)

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I vote for Daffy's, #3, because she is awesome and her story is both heartbreaking and heartwarming.
xoRobyn

Working Mommy said...

Love Daffy's infinity symbol!

WM

raging hit girl said...

I love those footprints. So sweet.

The Blue Faerie said...

I gotta go for Daffy's infinity symbol.

Although the stick people came in a close second. That tattoo artist must have said, "You want me to draw WHAT? Sweet! Easiest $50 EVER!" It's totally cute though. :)

GunDiva said...

I have to vote for Daffy's (#3) because I feel an odd kinship with her sister's shoe thing. My sister and I are the same way - if I find the shoe "ugly", Nebalee finds it fabulous. I'm the comfortable shoe sister.

Kristin said...

Since I can't send you a pic of mine, I'll vote for Batcrap Crazy!

The Blue Zoo said...

Im voting for #3! =) Miss Batcrap crazy is just too awesome.

Rory Grant said...

I'm voting #6

I empathise with underdogs - and her only vote looks lonely.

Rory

The Accidental Somebody said...

YESSSSS Rory thank you! I'm gonna totally lose but my meager votes sure make me feel special. :)

Left Coast Guy said...

I vote for number 6!!!

Dean
Http://leftcoastguy.com

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for #6, I think I have nibbled on those toes while doing adult things! ;)

Dazee Dreamer said...

I'm voting for #6. Love it

Two Normal Moms said...

There's some good ones there, but I'm partial to Daffy at Batcrapcrazy and her infinity symbol.

Mark said...

#5!
m.

Anonymous said...

I vote #8 Nice butt crack!!

Johanson Family said...

My vote is for Dazee Dreamer!! I love butterflies!!

CinfulCinnamon said...

YAY !!!! A vote for my tat, and a vote for my crack !!

Kimberly said...

#5 for Dazee. Love the butterfly!!

dave said...

#8...cinnamon

Pam said...

#5 Dazee dreamer

Baby Sister said...

#5!! Go Dazee!!

Anonymous said...

Love #3 - Batcrap Crazy! So full of special meaning...

Jenny said...

My vote is for number 5! Dazee Dreamers! That baby feet one broke my heart, though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails