|Sandra Bullock, Natalie Portman (is that a baby bump?), Halle Berry|
|Gorgeous Nicole Kidman|
|Adorable Reece Witherspoon|
and the Big Disasters
Some Oscar Quotes
1. “I just got a text message from Charlie Sheen.” - James Franco dressed in drag as Marilyn Monroe.
2. “Bloody hell... what the hell am I doing here.” - The Fighter actor Christian Bale after winning Best Supporting Actor.
3. “My father always said I would be a late bloomer, I believe I am the oldest person to win this award,” he said. (He was born in 1937). - David Seidler of The King’s Speech after winning Best Screenplay.
4. “I thought it would be nice to celebrate film rather than fashion.” – Helena Bonham Carter on the red carpet.
5. “I have a feeling my career has just peaked.” - Colin Firth winning his first Oscar for The King’s Speech.
6. "Just have fun and find the bar as quickly as you can."— Kevin Spacey’s advice for tonight’s nominees.
7. “I've got sort of a complex with my bum, so I sort of thought I'd make it even bigger." — Helena Bonham Carter on her choice of dress for the evening.”
8. “Oh my gosh, you’re all real!” — Oscars host Anne Hathaway, greeting the audience at the start of the show.
9. “You’re much more beautiful than you were in ‘The Fighter.’” — Presenter Kirk Douglas to Best Supporting Actress Melissa Leo.