Saturday, 14 January 2012

New Queen ShagPad

Take a keek at our brand new Queen ShagPad!

We've NEVER had a Queen-sized bed before. Can you tell I'm soopa excited!  I cannae wait until I get into bed tonight. We're QueenShagPad Virgins - until tonight, Plonkers, until sundown tonight!

I know that you're probably thinking; "Who the fuck gets excited about a new bed?" 

Well, if you've slept in a squeaky, creeky banana-shaped piece of crap for the last 6 months, you too, would be rivetted about a brand spanking new bed.  Not only is it a new bed, it's a fekkin Queen-sized bed. 

I know you're also probably thinking; "Who the fuck gets excited about a queen sized bed?" Well, if you've been cramped into a manky double bed for the last 20 years of your life, you too, would be nippin to slip into yer creeper.

No more getting scratched legs from R's toenails, no more saying "Shift up!", no more complaining when its thunder and lightning and the girls want to sleep in our bed, no more bitching that the dog farts in bed. 

It's going to be like kippin on a giant sugar-free marshmallow.



Assembling the ShagPad

Ready for Action

I wanted to send a massive, special thanks out Sausage Fingers, who sent me a gorgeous Christmas card that I only got last week.  Damn SA postal service Fuckers!  I am always magically excited to get mail from fellow bloggers overseas.  It makes me feel so special!

Thanx again, Sausage.  Mwah!



I thought I'd post an update of wee Emma Pup.  We've had her now for nearly 3 months and she's still a wee toaty thing.  I don't think she'll get much bigger.  Our Wee Button still tries to catch her tail, poor wee jessie.  She also barks her head off when you squeeze the syrup bottle.  I shite you not, Plonkers!  What's up with that?  Emma sure is a dafty but a cutie.



This is a picture of Kaylin on her first day back at school in Grade R (thats the year before the first year of primary school). She is dead chuffed to be in "the big kids' class" of the school this year.  With her new-found confidence, its great to see her go to school without drama and tears. 








12 comments:

Lesley said...

Ooooh, I'm sure you're loving the bigger bed!
We had a double then a few years later got a queen. Sadly, soon the queen became too small and now we're in a king. I think if they made bigger we'd be in it.

YeamieWaffles said...

Wow, Queen size is definitely the way to go, it looks massive! Congratulations on the big bed.

Michael Offutt, Visitor from the Future said...

We spend a lot of our time asleep. Getting excited about a bed is perfectly understandable to me.

Melanie said...

SA-WEEEEEEET!

Lost.in.Idaho said...

If you ever upgrade to a King, you'll be spoiled beyond belief.

With a king, you can fit 3 people comfortably (don't ask how I know this).

rebecca said...

Seriously, I'm jealous. I have been wanting a queen size bed for a long time. We have had a full size bed that no one can fit on because it's just really really ....well, lets say it is pretty much broken and needs to go. So I have been asking for a new bed forever. So this is a super big deal for you. I'd be bragging too and the bed looks awesome!

IndigoWrath said...

Hey Lass! A bigger bed is always better, and (good news) there are even bigger ones to be had. 6'6" long and wide?! That even I can lay straight on?! Heavenly. Indigo

mshatch said...

I can completely understand your excitement. It's important to be comfortable while sleeping and ... er... shagging :)

Enjoy!

The Glebe Blog said...

Do you remember the line in Aerosmith's 'Love in an Elevator' which went Shaggin in an elevator.
You can dance on a queen but it's a bit restrictive.
Got spoiled in America in the early 90's on a king and have had a queen ever since.Dig out your old copy of the Kama Sutra.

Kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

Soon you will want a king and then it will be separate beds.

Or you take over the entire bed and then MPS... I MEAN the other partner ends up sleeping on the couch,

It is a slippery slope.

cat said...

There is absolutely nothing better than a new bed. Really, not even shagging on it - sleeping on it!

Lovely Light said...

I totally understand getting excited over a new bed! I tend to get excited over new underwear...(since I rarely buy new ones). The puppy is adorable, as is your daughter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails