Thursday, 26 September 2013

November is Camping Month

....well, for us anyway.

We've booked and paid for our next camping trip.  Actually our first camping trip this year, WOW, now that I think about it, it has been a while.

Our last camping trip was December 2011!  So, it's been a while...  

We are booked in at one of our favourite resorts, Buffelspoort, for the weekend and I only hope that the weather is gonna be good and that our tent will hold out. 

Click Here to find out what happened last time we went to Buffelspoort in 2009.  Seems like a fekkin lifetime ago.

Roll on first weekend in November.  This lassies gotta get her camp on.

 

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

There's a waterslide at the campground? Now that's camping in style.

~Sia McKye~ said...

Now that's a place that looks like fun to visit! Love the pictures of your 2009 visit. Too many people to camp near for me, but I see the wisdom of camping rather than using a hotel.

I like camping but our camping is in remote areas with fishing and a boat and relaxing around the campfire.

Have fun!

Sia McKye Over Coffee

The Glebe Blog said...

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of red, they lay down for the night and went to sleep.
Some hours later Holmes woke up, nudged his faithful friend and said, "Watson, I want you to look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson said, "I see millions and millions of stars." Sherlock said, "And what does that tell you?"

After a minute or so of pondering Watson said, "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.

Horological, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three in the morning.

Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant.

Meteorological, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day today. What does it tell you?"


Holmes was silent for about 30 seconds and said, "Watson, you arsehole! Someone has stolen our tent!"

Matt Harvath said...

Love camping, but November is a little cold here. Went camping several times this summer. And yes, I have had sex camping, but it wasn't intents, it was with nature! Gotta do it outside while camping

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails