Friday, 22 November 2013

Friday's Shoegasm







  Happy Friday, Plonkers.

I have such a busy weekend ahead.  

It's not called the Silly Season for nothing.

Police Reservists Dinner tonight.
EOH Year End Function tomorrow night.
I'm shattered just thinking about it.

I'm gonna need a weekend to recover from this week.

Wishing I had a couple of these pairs of heels to wear this weekend

Happy Shoegasm, Lovelies.

 
So Vintage

Le Sigh

Christian Louboutins

Christian Louboutins

Christian Louboutins


 

7 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

Loads of Loubitons here Lass, love all of the shoes here all the same!

Paula said...

I can't imagine anyone wearing those shoes. Pretty to look at though. But imagine what they would do to your feet....

Crystal Collier said...

I put on a new pair of shoes yesterday, looked down, and realized I am SO not a shoe person. In fact, deep down on some strange psychological level is this little whisper that says, "Your feet are not supposed to be sexy. Other people's maybe, but not yours." To say the least, it was a disturbing discovery.

Phil Holtberg said...

Those are some sexy shoes! Happy Friday!

The Glebe Blog said...

Love the lace.....ohhh......ahhh!

Jo said...

Not that I could wear shoes like that any more, but I really don't like any of those.

AimeeKay said...

LOVE THE SHOES!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails