Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Megan at Swimming

Getting ready to dive. Megan is the shorty in black and away they go! I can't even swim that far and they do it over and over again for an entire hour. Backstroke, Crawl, Breaststroke and Butterfly.... With her kickboard warming up
Warming up
Doing Butterfly stroke



4 comments:

Deejay Ashwin DXD said...

Having fun in water is a great fun for you. This can be seen by these photographs of yours. Have fun always.

===================================
Ashwaninitishrocks

aa said...

It looks that Megan is keen to learn, how to swim? You have posted some lovely swimming snaps of her. Megan is a sweet looking girl.

===================================
Hemant
look4ward

murari said...

Hi,
Having fun in water is a great fun for you. I like your photos.

===================================
Ankit
look4ward

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,
You are swimming loving person just like me. I think you are taking swimming as a profession. Have fun while doing swimming.

===================================
Deepesh
nitishrocks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails