Monday, 18 May 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Our offices in Meyersdal had no power on Thursday last week from about 9:10 am onwards. We sat around all day waiting for the electricity to come back on. We have back up generators but they only lasted for an hour for our telephones. After that it was nothing. We sat around reading magazines and chatting and getting very frustrated.

Get into work early on Friday morning so glad we had power and BOOM! it went off just after 9:30am again. The boss sent us home by 10am after contacting Ekureuleni to find out what was happening. Eskom was doing maintenance in the area and was scheduled to be off all day Friday and Saturday.

We had a publication that needed to go to the printers!

Anyway I went home and coudn't even work from home because obviously I couldn't connect to our server to do any emails or work on our shared network. So I decided to watch a movie that I've long since wanted to watch.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett

I have watched until 2 hours into the movie. I had to switch it off to go fetch the girls from school so I still have about 40 minutes still to watch and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

In the beginning I didn't even recognise the infamous "SEX-ON-LEGS" Brad Pitt but as the movie goes on, he becomes younger and younger and HAWTER and HAWTER.
Gosh, that man is just so beautiful. How fair is it to be so beautiful?



1 comment:

Tanya said...

Oh Gil I agree, he is just beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails