"I don't cook food, I will it!" - Charlie Sheen
baaahhhhhahahahahahahahahahah!
He is either a mental mother fucker of the smartest asshole in hollywood??I can't figure which one.
I'm crying I'm laughing so fucking hard! I think I just shit me self!
He doesn't deserve a moment of my time.
"My tiger blood needs meat" It would be a boring old world without zoomers like Mr Sheen.
I could watch him all day. I never watched 2 1/2 Men, but Sheen on his own is priceless!
In response to the 2nd note, I think he's smart and knows exactly what he's doing. I'm stopping by from Friday's Shoegasm. Love Charlie Sheen!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
baaahhhhhahahahahahahahahahah!
He is either a mental mother fucker of the smartest asshole in hollywood??
I can't figure which one.
I'm crying I'm laughing so fucking hard! I think I just shit me self!
He doesn't deserve a moment of my time.
"My tiger blood needs meat" It would be a boring old world without zoomers like Mr Sheen.
I could watch him all day. I never watched 2 1/2 Men, but Sheen on his own is priceless!
In response to the 2nd note, I think he's smart and knows exactly what he's doing. I'm stopping by from Friday's Shoegasm. Love Charlie Sheen!
Post a Comment