Monday, 15 July 2013
Monday Music Moves Me
My friend, Xmas Dolly hosts Monday Music Moves Me. The theme this week is "Songs with a Celebrity in Them".
Go link up with us and share your favourties.
Well, I'm killing two birds with one stone here by showing my favourite band The White Stripes and the gorgeous Kate Moss.
A funny, dancing Christopher Hawkin with FatBoy Slim
Angelina Jolie as a Hooker in a Rolling Stones Video
Naomi Campbell was a dancer in Culture Club music video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I didn't know Kate was into music. Very fun videos!
Great picks I think I'll Tumble 4 Ya was Culture Club's most underestimated out of their hits, loved your Rolling Stones choice
Have a fantabulosa week ;-)
Love these videos Lass. For a minute I feared from the title you'd include that terribly cringey Walks Like Rihanna song by The Wanted, I really hate it haha.
I sort had to laugh with I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself after seeing the video with Kate Moss pole dancing. Interesting, I almost picked Anybody Seen My Baby with Angelina Jolie's featurette in The Stones musical video, too. I don't remember this song by Culture Club. I guess Naomi Campbell must have been a young girl in this video. There are a lot more music videos with celebrities in them then would have ever thought. Thanks for sharing and joining us on Monday's Music Moves Me!
Excellent choices as usual! :)
Goodbye Earl because This Ole Boy is gonna Blow – see ya Online!
How cool are all these! You go girl. You got me shakin' dat thing that's been followin' me for quite a few years now... oh yeah, dats my boooootay!!! Got my groove on now girl! Oh yeah let it happen... you're rockin' the house now! Thanks for sharing & joinin' us today!
Awesome - I thought of Jack and Kate Moss too. great sexy video.
excellent choices! I never picked out Naomi in that video before!
Crazy choices...The Culture Club was very fun. Happy Monday!
Fun picks, I would have totally missed Angelina Jolie and DEFINITELY never noticed Naomi Campbell in those two videos.
Have a wonderful week :)
Lucy from Lucy's Reality
Kate Moss...umm...well...
Seriously, you have all great picks.
I liked the last one as I have not heard them in awhile.
Post a Comment