Friday, 6 June 2014

Caption My Photo Competition *Giveaway*

 

It's Friday, Plonkers and I have a great little Giveaway for you.

You know the deal...caption my daft photo, make me giggle and win a R200 Melissa's Food Shops Gift Voucher.  Go check them out. Their chocolate nougat is to DIE for.

I normally run these competitions for one week only, but because I have this really lovely prize to giveaway, I will run this competition for two weeks or so.

To enter, leave a comment.  For an additional entry, Tweet my blog post (remember to leave the link in the comments) or tag @ADaftScot @Melissas_ZA on Twitter #ADaftScot #WIN


Ready?

Go




Unfortunately, this is only open to South African readers.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

"Don't I look Fabulous!"

Unknown said...

I would so love to win this, I am a sweet tooth junkie.

Unknown said...

I would love to win this prize, I am a sweet tooth junkie. :)

Unknown said...

I would love to win this prize, I am a sweet tooth junkie. :)

Lizna said...

I’m sexy, I’m cute
I’m popular to boot
I’m bitchin’, great hair
The boys all love to stare
I’m wanted, I’m hot
I’m everything you’re not

haha, he made me think of the cheer from the Bring it on movie

FatimaBibi said...

Awesome. Would love to win this. I lovvve nougat!
Twitter name Fatibaby_13
I'll tag you in the tweet :)

Unknown said...

I would love to win this prize, I am a sweet tooth junkie! :)

Lizna said...

I’m sexy, I’m cute
I’m popular to boot
I’m bitchin’, great hair
The boys all love to stare
I’m wanted, I’m hot
I’m everything you’re not

haha, he made me think of the cheer from the Bring it on movie

Unknown said...

Photo caption:I'm a little teapot, short and stout
Here is my handle, here is my spout.
When I get all steamed up, hear me shout
Just tip me over and pour me out!

I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true
Here's an example of what I can do
I can change my handle to my spout.
Just tip me over and pour me out.

Unknown said...

Okay mom, take the photo now The ladies will dig this pose!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I gotta go! I gotta go!

REHANA said...

rehana seedat email: rehanaseedat71@gmail.com

Caption for image: "Woohoo.. Happy Dance, Back to School grade 2 here we come"

Bailey Schneider said...

The Kardashians... Before the sex change.

Jackie K said...

"Hurry up & take the photo mom, I need to pee"

Unknown said...

"Middle child syndrome" lol

Unknown said...

Did a tweet @invisible_ct

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails