I usually do this on a Tuesday but this week its gonna run from now until Toozday. Then on Toozday I will announce a winner and have a new competition - back to normal.
So this is the last day of 2011, go caption my photo and win a wee something from me.
Here's this week's image
Ready?
Go!
9 comments:
Try as he might, Hiendrick could never get producers interested in his musical,"Third Reich, a Love Story."
wishing you and your family the best for 2012!
happy new year!
xx
"Hitler, the Musical."
Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine
I have the reich to be fabulous!!
{with a German lisp} DAS JAGER! DAS BOOTS!
Happy New Year Beautiful!
See you next year!
xo
The Final Solution?! Sounds like The FABULOUS Solution!
Dropping by to wish you and yours a wonderful New Year!
xoRobyn
Das zu zee my bratvurst? Iz zo big and taztee.
Post a Comment