I'm going to attempt to take part in the July Blog Challenge over at Paula's Place.
Every day during July, I'll be making a post related to the topics that Paula has provided.
Day One : Goals for This Month
My goal for this month is to get through the dead of winter without contemplating multiple suicide methods, including slitting my wrists and choking in my own vomit. Oh yes, this is how much I detest the winter and being cold. I have horribly bad circulation and my hands and feet at constantly blue, even with my winter drawers on. It's probably gonna be October before I fekken thaw out and turn pink again.
Seriously, I want to gym at least 3 to 4 times a week, get as fit as a butchers dog and muzzle the muscle of mastication.

16 comments:
Hello, just found your blog, you had me at Jack White (hawtness personified)! Hope the weather warms up for you, I'd suggest you visit Australia bit it's bloody freezing here at the moment as well. Good luck with your gymming! (is that a word?)
I'm really hoping that you manage to last the Winter without anything major happening Lass haha, I can't imagine how terrible it is to be going through Winter now, well I guess I can because soon enough it'll be our turn again but even thinking about that depresses me!
As Scottish born, I'm surprised you find winters so hard to cope with... ;)
Working out at the gym will warm you up.
This sounds like an interesting challenge. I wish you the best of luck with it.
Welcome to the challenge. Love the look of your blog and all those awesome Kilts. I too hate winter, but don't have the cold problem..just don't like it.
Hello July
I'm your newest follower.
I am glad you are joining me. And I am totally in agreement with you. I hate winter. We are in the middle of summer here! But it is so cool today only 66*F
Where's your song? Sounds like a good challenge, but you linked to a music post, so where's your song?
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/07/musical-monday-if-i-had-1000000.html
Hahahahha!! You make me laugh!
Good luck with the challenge!
@Joyce check the post before this one
I'm thinking the same as Kim Aryes above. Scotland has harsher winters than South Africa don't they?
Good luck on the challenge a post everyday is too much for me.
Cute blog. Hubby is of Scottish descent. Will be seeing you since I'm doing the challenge too.
Please help a Texan....
can you tell me what a "Plonker" is?
Good luck with cold weather hun, it can be really depressing sometimes, its negative 3 here in the mornings
You crack me up. We definitely don't want you going anywhere, so I'll be praying for a quick end to the cold. Oh how I wish we could trade places! I'm on the Southern coast of the US where the heat index has been around 105..not cool at all....LITERALLY
Totally with you on poor circulation. My fingers are blue from October to April (our winter season).
Post a Comment