Today's Topic : How will your life be different in five years?
I'm not someone who has a Five Year Plan. Actually, I don't like to think or plan too far ahead. You know, the best laid schemes 'o mice and men....
I'm more of a "Wing It" kinda gal. I'm actually a simple lass, I don't need a big fancy house, or a flashy car or twinkling diamonds. A pair of nice shoes or sunglasses every now and then is sweet, but I really wouldn't develop a twitch if I didn't have those things. All I really need in my life is my Boerewors and my two wee lassies. No prep necessary.
Sometimes, its better to just breathe, trust and see what happens.

.gif)
17 comments:
Five years from now? I predict I will be more successful as a guitar player.
I love this Lass, the fact that you enjoy the simple things about life says a lot, you're easily pleased and that's partially what makes you so awesome. I'm more of a wing it kind of person myself, mainly because I know how much I change my mind, the future I see in five years time will be completely different to the actual one that I have.
That was beautiful I enjoyed that ;-)
Have a guitartastic week ;-)
In five years, I'll be 47. Nor really sure where I'll be or what I'll be doing. I just try to live in the here and now and appreciate each day as it comes.
Really great tune and prefect fit! Just breathe... Five years, I hope to still be breathing.
Hmmm I hope where I'll be in five years from now is ROCKIN' THE HOUSE! I have a new doc & I'm goin' for surgery next month & prayin' it gives me my life back & I can get out there and boogie once again! This was that Faith Hill song right? It's a bit different, but it's definitely cool. Kinda more up-beat! Yep, likin' it lots. Thanks for sharing & loved the question. You go girl! YOU'RE ROCKIN' THE HOUSE! Have a great week & a big hug for your wee lasses!!! :)
5 years from now, I hope we are settled into our perfect dream house.
I love your music selection, Breathe. It's a new-to-me tune & thank you for sharing your beautiful choice with us on Monday's Music Moves Me!
I wing it, too. I love this! Thanks for sharing.
I agree with your thoughts. I prefer living for the moment than thinking so far ahead. Love this song.
At my age, you do sorta need a plan, a wish or a dream. But, nothing wrong with taking life as it comes.
What's in Your Future
I like to wing it, much more interesting that way!
I like your style!
I live in the NOW. Tomorrow will come when it comes for now live in it! *smiles*
I love this version of this song. Just what I needed to hear today.
Thanks!
~Naila Moon
5 years, not as broke? That work? lol best to just breathe indeed. Could get hit by a bus, voiding all that planning.
I'm a simple gal too.
I love her voice. Very nice one.
In five years I might be retired and all of the kids will be off payroll. Maybe we'll have had a wedding by then or even a grandchild. I know five years isn't long but with the kids being 25, 23, & 20, it's certainly possible.
BTW, great song.
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com
5 years from now will surely see this nice Stay at Home Mom gig come to an end. we can't be broke forever! ha.
I love her voice. beautiful.
Breathe, trust and see what happens...I like that.
My plans often go in the crapper anyway so I try not to make them!
Post a Comment