Happy Friday everyone!
I've had a busy shite week and I must admit I've been really lazy when it came to blog posts this week. I won't apologize profusely like other blogger Plonkers would do, I won't make excuses about why I haven't posted, or how much other stuff I've had to do.
You see, its winter fucking freezing here in South Africa, [and I kinda hibernate during winter] and slide into a fair to mild depression. It's gonna take take until October until my nipples thaw out.
So, I need more chocolate and shoes than usual - anything that will make me feel better. It's actually kinda ironic that June month is my birthday month and my hubby Boerewors was kind enough to order me a gorgeous pair of Christian Louboutin knock-offs from the states. I can't wait until they arrive - it will make this winter bearable.
Now on to Friday's Shoegasms
 |
| Gorgeous Gold Pumps |
 |
| Jessica Rabbit Heels |
 |
| Pretty Mint Heels with Bows |
 |
| Roberto Cavalli |
 |
| Christian Louboutins |
 |
| Lace Heels |
8 comments:
Oooh, I love those beaded Louboutins--so lovely! Now, if only I could _walk_ in shoes like that...
I went to say that I thought that Loubatons are the classiest of all shoes and this one doesn't let the brand down when it comes to this and decided to keep up my awful spelling of the word haha, I love the Jessica Rabbit one too, somebody needs to get onto the whole Iron Man heels thing!
eeep...i hope you thaw...smiles...those last lace shoes are really cool....
Sorry you are freezing. We were almost a hundred degrees yesterday.
I hate winters, too. Which is why I live in a country with no winters.
The shoes look gorgeous, hot, but painful. :)
Chapel Hat Pegs with the cold then ?
Ooo Pretty! I love the Jessica Rabbit ones.
@YeamieWaffles There's a chick on etsy who does the comics. She had Batman, Catwoman, Avengers, oh and The Walking Dead. She'll do custom heels, whatever you want.
There is something about those gold pumps. Not sure if the shoe or the foot is sexy...or both!
Post a Comment