Monday, 22 October 2007

Not Easy Splitting Roles

I’m taking strain at the moment…its hard being a mum to one very sick baba (Kaylin was at the doctor this morning - R340 later -and she has a secondary infection after the chickenpox) She’s been spiking fevers all weekend and yesterday she was so lethargic and limp from the fever. Its scary.

Then I have Megan who is jealous as all hell because the sick one is getting all the attention. I have to be a happy wife to a very depressed hubby who’s in the process of changing jobs and not a happy camper.

I’m physically and mentally exhausted and I feel like crawling into a hole for a week and sobbing until it all goes away.

I'm hoping things get better. This hasn't been a very position or healthy 2007! Roll on 2008!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails