Saturday, 15 December 2007

Megan's Sport Coach's Comments

This made me beam with pride when I read it.
Quoted from Megan's Champ Sports Coach:
"I'm sad to hear that Megan will not be returning to Champs Sports.
I just need to commend you on your daughter. She is an awesome little star. In all my years coaching I have not yet come accross a child so motivated, compettative and determined to succeed as Megan. I know she will still reach great hights. I thank you for allowing her to bless me with her personality and all she has to offer. I know one day I'll read about her in the newspaper of things she will do.

May you have an awesome holiday and Have a big God Bless you of a christmas".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's such an excellent report!! No wonder you're beaming :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails