Friday, 18 January 2008

Happy 5th Birthday, Megan my wee Button

Happy birthday my wee Button
You’re 5 and still spoiled rotten
We love you to the moon and back
Even when you sing “crack is whack”.

You love Ben 10 and all the boys’ games
Soccer, rugby and ten pen bowling
You’ve got a great sense of humour
That keeps us rolling

We throw our knickers in the ceiling fan
We paint our faces and jump on the bed
We swim and sing and joke around
Laugh until we’re nearly dead

You’re a fun loving tomboy with a sensitive soul
I tell you I love you everyday as that’s my goal
We share special secrets and whisper in each other’s ear
Snuggle in bed together and hold each other near

You are a special girl and in everyone’s heart you creep
Without you we would sob and weep
Soon you’ll be going to Big Girl Grade One
And I’ll be so proud but my baby’s gone.

I love you Megan and want you to know
That I’ll love you no matter where you go.

Happy Birthday Meggie Pie.
Love
Mum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Meggie Pooh!

Anonymous said...

Oh and that poem is so sweet, bought a tear to me eye!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails