![]() |
| I'm the one in the lemon and white striped sun dress (the ginger with the crooked fringe - my mum used to cut it) |
![]() |
| I'm the ginger at the punch bowl in the green dress |
![]() |
| When Megan was 11 months old - our camping road trip through Namibia |
![]() |
| 7 year old me at my Aunty's wedding |
![]() |
| 5 year old ginger me, my big sister and my ginger mum |





6 comments:
You haven't changed a bit Gillian. That impish sauncy Scottish face still has that mischievous expression. "Watch what I get up to next"
You were cute! And always a redhead.
You were such a cutie... and nothing has changed!! You always have a big grin on your face - how beautiful!
omg you were too too sweet for sure! Now I surely see you in your little girls... Too cute! Thanks for sharing my friend! Missed you today, but I thought I'd stop by & tell you you ROCK anyways! HUGSSSSSSS
Awww so cute!!
Gorgeous ginger ... I love it. Love old photos. I recently posted some pics from the 80s.
Post a Comment