Friday, 13 June 2008

Day at Riverview Spa

Riaan and I went to the Riverview Spa today to get totally spoiled. It was Riaan's first time at a spa and he wants to go back soon. We started off the day with tea and a chat, went to have our Grape Facials with foot massage which was just awesome! We then went to have our detox back scrub which was so relaxing.

Then it was lunch time and Riaan had a lovely smoked chicken salad and a beer, while I had hake and a gorgeous big salad with fruit juice. After lunch we went down to the jacuzzi for half an hour which was totally invigorating. From there we went into the sauna for a little bit to dry off before we went back up for our Back, Shoulder and neck massage.

It was a day of total relaxation and pampering. I'm glad I got to spend the day with Riaan and share it with him. Here are some pictures of the Beautiful Rivierview Spa (which was even beautiful in the dead of winter).


Our arrival at the dirt road


The little bridge in the gardens

Reception entrance.

Riaan having coffee on arrival

The little patio where we had lunch

The pool

The pool overlooked by the jacuzzi and sauna building



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails