Sunday, 24 August 2008

Conversations with Megan

First Conversation on Friday night.

I was watching Megan rub two MacDonalds chips together so....


Me : Megan, What are you doing?


Megan : My teacher says that if I rub two chips together I can make fire.


Me : *trying VERY hard not to laff*. Megan, I'm sure your teacher meant if you rub two
STICKS together you can make fire.


Megan : *giggle* Oh yeah!



__________________________________________________________________

Second Conversation with her Dad last night.

Last night Riaan told Megan that we had bought a new light bulb for her night light.

We have been keeping the bathroom light burning all night lately because her night light's bulb had blown.

When Riaan told her that we can use her night light again, she said:

"Daddy I don't need a night light anymore........*long pause...obviously thinking of going to bed in the dark*... Ermmm But you can leave it on for Kaylin".

Yeah right, Megan...for Kaylin... for Kaylin...




1 comment:

colsev said...

Oh gosh but you have two little characters there Gillian LOL!!! Rub two chips together LOL!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails