Friday, 27 March 2015

Time in A Can

Oh I know, Plonkers, I haven't blogged for yonks, but I have still been reading blogs and lurking around. 

I've been back on the Dukan Diet and lost another 7.2kg, so I celebrated by doing a Batiste Dry Shampoo Product Review. 

I think 7 years worth of blogging will make you take a break and focus on other things for a while....

Like family, getting back into shape, running and starting to do regular 5km outdoor runs every Saturday morning... Oh I know, things have changed haven't they? 

I've also stopped smoking again (been almost 3 months) and back on the healthy eating wagon. 

I'll never be able to give up my wine though....Hey! A lass has to have at least ONE vice, right? 

It's either that or chocolate covered Toffee.


 

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Good to hear from you!
Eating healthy and running - that's awesome. Keep it up.

Joan Somers said...

I'd never say no to wine or chocolate! My favorite candy is choc covered coconut.

Bailey Schneider said...

Batiste Dry shampoo = Best invention ever! I LOVE IT!

Also… BRAVO on the no-smoking! Best thing ever… and look at you, you skinny minx! 7.2 kgs! Half a Jonas Brother! Well done <3 xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails