Friday, 27 March 2015

A to Z Blog Challenge Theme Reveal





This is a last minute decision to take part in the 2015 A to Z Blog Challenge. 

I haven't blogged in almost a year, so I thought this would be a brilliant way of getting back into the swing of things. 

I have done four previous A To Z Blog Challenges successfully, so I thought I'd give it another go just for old time's sake.

 And that, my Pretty Plonkers, is exactly what my Theme this year is going to be....Retro Nostalgia.


 


 Here are the hosts:

Arlee Bird @ Tossing it Out
Jeremy @ Hollywood Nuts
Nicole Ayers @ The Madlab Post
Matthew MacNish @ The QQQE
Zalka Csenge Virág @ The Multicolored Diary
S. L. Hennessy @ Pensuasion
C. Lee McKenzie @ The Write Game
Joy Campbell @ The Character Depot
Susan Gourley @ Susan Says


7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you're on board again for the Challenge! Great theme - you know I'll be checking in.

David Macaulay said...

nothing like going in at the deep end :) good luck

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Glad you decided to jump back in! I like your theme and will be reading.
Life & Faith in Caneyhead
I am Ensign B ~ One of Tremp's Troops with the
A to Z Challenge

Tami Von Zalez said...

I'm glad you are in - I've been a follower of yours for awhile.

http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-atoz-great-and-powerful-theme-reveal.html

AimeeKay said...

I can't wait to see your posts again in my email! Glad you're participating in the event this year!

Jeff Bushman said...

HEY THERE!
Welcome back. Looking forward to your challenge. You always had a way of making posts fun.
Glad you're back.

Bushman
2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
@jwb81074

Arlee Bird said...

Glad you found your way onto the list. Nothing like the good ol' A to Z to recharge stalled blogging. Anything retro works for me.

Arlee Bird
A to Z Challenge Co-host
Wrote By Rote

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails