Congratulations to Kaylin who completed her Introdutory Course to Aquatots today. She did so well. Her teacher said she's doing perfectly for her age and has absolutely no problems with submersion, getting in and out of the pool safely, walking around the pool handing on to the side, return to the side when jumping in.
I'm so proud of my wee Peanut. In the five weeks she's been going to Aquatots she has done 'swimminginly'. She has come from a screeching, frightened little thing to a confident little fish who loves to jump from the step and swim to me under the water.
I complimented her Teacher for a great job because I can't believe its the same child that five weeks ago was clingy and hesitant. Its absolutely amazing what this woman can do.
When we went away on a camping trip this weekend, I got a few comments about how well the girls swim and it made me beam with pride. All those hours and hours and months and years of swimming lessons with Megan and Kaylin have definintely paid off.
Here's my KK with her Certificate. We start the second course on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment