It started off on Tuesday night with a runny tummy and not much else, Wednesday at work I really wasn't feeling that great and I came home early.
By the time it came to take KK to swimming I REALLY wasn't up for it so we gave it a skip. That night I should've just moved my blanket into the toilet because I was in there every 10 - 15 minutes and it was like a running tap! Too much information I know... The cramps were the worst! The vomitting started early Thursday morning and that was awful!
I was living on TAB (they only thing that took away my great thirst ). That night I prayed like no other. I told God to take me because it was just too painful and awful to bear. I just wanted to die! and I really thought I was going to. I had a headache that would kill a bear, cramps that felt worse that child birth, a running tap from my backside and a fountain on the top side.
I have NEVER been so miserable and so ill in my life! I couldn't even pick my head up from the pillow without wanting to puke!
I didn't get up at all on Thursday (this was the day Riaan and I had planned to take a day's leave for to go the Riverview Spa to enjoy my Valentines Day prezzie from him to me. Instead of choosing a full day spa for myself I booked us both in for half a day spa).
Riaan suggested I "dose myself up" and still go. Did he not understand I couldn't even walk?!!? - let alone enjoy someone touching my body while I pinched my arse-cheeks together to keep from spray painting the spa ladies.
Needless to say, my day was spent between the bathroom and my bed. One consolation - Riaan took the kids to school! I had a whole day to try and recover.
Thursday night was just as bad - even less sleep and now Riaan started running to the loo and by this morning KK and Meg had the runs too.
Its been a helluva few days and its still not right.
We all went off to the Doc this morning and got some stuff. I feel totally drained and each time I eat something it just goes right through me. Sorry I know its not a pleasant image to portray...
"Small sips of water" said the doc. Does he not understand I'm so hungry I could chew my own arm off? I haven't eaten anything in three days! So I chanced it today and had some homemade soup and voila back on the loo.
I wonder when it will all end... I'd rather give drug-free birth three times over than have gastro!!
One consolation - I've lost 2kgs so far...
No comments:
Post a Comment