Tuesday, 11 March 2008

Car Accident

I hit a German dude on his bike!


On the way home from work today just after 4pm, I rear-ended a guy on his bike. We were travelling down Klipriver and turning left into the slip to get on to the Highway. I looked right to see if anything was coming...nothing was - so I went. And went into the back of this dude because he decided not to go. I was so embarrased.


His leg is a little scatched, my left knee is bruised but we're fine and okay.


My car is a little scratched but most of the black tire marks I could buff out. It came down to my headlight that's brackets are broken and a scratched visor, a scratch under the light and a scratch on the right panel - all that can be touched up and buffed away.
I don't think its worth making an insurance claim for. I could just buy a new light and have R fit it.
I do have to go to the Police Station tomorrow and open a case just in case this guy takes me for a ride with his insurance.
Can you believe it? I felt so stupid!!!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails