Sunday, 4 May 2008

Mount Amanzi


We got rain all weekend! It was overcast, rainy, windy and freezing cold.

I braved the in-door warm pool twice to keep Megan happy but getting out was a nightmare....

Our chalet had a wooden staircase which KK thought was a jungle gym. I just knew she'd get hurt at one point during the weekend. On Saturday morning she took the first step up, missed and busted her lip and her nose was bleeding! I just KNEW it was going to happen!

Our Chalet
We fed the ducks bread each morning

The outdoor pool at dusk


The indoor pool


Megan fishing...

Megan on the slide


Meg on the trampoline




The view from our chalet




KK admiring the view


KK and her Daddy
Megan, me and her fishing rod
Meg


Some of the water birds


Fishing



At the games arcade




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails