I realised someone deposited over R32 000 in my account on Wednesday. At first I thought it was a mistake but when I investigated the depositor I don't think it is a mistake.
Last year I got correspondence from a Corporation that I used to work with, stating that they had Pension Fund Surplus that they were issuing to previous employees that worked for them between a ceratin period. I never thought much of it because I really didn't earn much when I worked for them. It was nearly 9 years ago! I thought at the most a couple of thousand rands which I could use to get some new winter clothes (that if I was due anything at all).
The depositor is them! The Corporation's Pension Fund Account.
Could it be this?
I'm too scared to spend or allocate money anywhere. So, I'll wait until Tuesday when I'm back at work and call them to make sure the money is really mine!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment