Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Wee Boy Broody


Most of you know.... that I hardly EVER get broody when I look at pregnancy bumps or newborn pics or even when I hold someone else's new born.


HOWEVER!!!

Today I'm very broody for a wee boy. Aint it weird!? I'm shocking myself?!?! I was thinking this....JUST THINKING....

Ronel, my Sister in Law has always wanted a little girl. She's the one who makes the boys in the family and I'm the one who makes the girls. How nice would a wee baby boy be??


So I was thinking....remember I'm justing thinking.... if we both got preggies and we didn't get the sex we wanted we could swap children!

Just a thought!


Besides me being too old for another pregnancy and besides the fact that Riaan and I probably would drive each other insane with another preganancy and a new born to take care of...besides the fact that its so expensive...besides the fact that I don't want to go through another two years of nappies...beside the fact that you have to get up twice a night at least to feed, change, rock to sleep...beside the fact that they take ALL of your time....


....a wee baby boy would smell so sweet.


Someone to carry on the Hefer name.


Remember it was JUST A THOUGHT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails