Thursday, 18 December 2008

Bikin' It

In the Garden yesterday we had some good fun Riaan and Me lookin' really sexeeeeeee
Sharp Sis!


Here I was, trying to get a nice shot of Riaan and guys who jumped into the shot?


Guilty! Grabbed and caught!
My Boerewors

Megan

Between Dad's Legs
Relaxing

On the grass


Megan's cartwheels

Kaylin hates to share!KK's "mean" biker face...KK relaxing on the bike
Kaylin's Tea Time

In her Soccer gear



Indoor hockey!

KK's eyelashesOn the phone doing her Steve Irkil impersonation
KK on the bike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHHAA love the sexy photos

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a student of Geography at the University of Warsaw in
Poland. I'm working on my M.A. thesis about people in South Africa.
And I would like to know what do you think and what are your feelings
about life in SA :) Would you help me? Please :)
Below is link to my survey if you want help me (no more 10 minutes), thank you!

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=1118725

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails