Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Welcome Liz to SA!

Mandy and I collected Liz from the airport on Sunday morning. and let me tell you I'm not going with Mandy to the airport again. We were in tears watching everyone arrive and we didn't even know the people! There we were tears welling up in our eyes for strangers! Blubbering idiots...
Liz arrived in SA after almost 30 years of being gone! Mandy and Liz went to high school together so it was very special to have her back here.
We did a full-on HKGK breakfast and everyone enjoy it.
Its always nice welcoming a new friend - well an old friend for Mandy.

Welcome to SA Liz!
Ellen

Riaan behind the tongs
Megan helping
Dirk behind the tongs (not the "old man" doing his work sitting down) Lazy bugger.

Eating the spoils

Mandy getting amorous with a pork sausage

Ouma enjoying her brekkie


Dirk and Riaan eyeballing each other as they cheers an Amstel. Your buds missed you Percy!
Keeping an eye on Kaylin, who mopped the entire area around the pool and fell in yet again!

Dirk and Liz


The evidence of Chris tucking into the Samp and Lamb Potjie, which we Mandy made later on in the day for supper. Job well done, Mandy! A very good potjie - AND she made her own fire! Us girls can if we want to.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Wow! Looks like you had a really good time.
I am hoping to put up my Christmas tree this week-end. I don't feel like it for some reason ?? I don't know why ... I normally love Christmas :-(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails