Thursday, 20 December 2012

South African Blog Awards for 2012 is on laaik Donkey Kong!

So, lovely Plonkity Plonkers. A Daft Scots Lass has been nominated for the 2012 SA Blog Awards. How frikken cool is that? I guess you know what to do by now, right? Click on the VOTE Button on my side bar (right side of your screen) and give me all the love you can. (If you think I deserve it) Oh, I know I haven't been blogging regularly since September but, most of the year I blogged daily and have been for five years!! Standby for this year's festive Christmas vlog...It'll be a whopper.

8 comments:

Always Home and Uncool said...

Voted! I feel so international now.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Will vote for one cool Lass!

Michael Offutt, Speculative Fiction Author said...

Congratulations. I love your blog so you are definitely deserving.

YeamieWaffles said...

See Lass, you are so loved even when you're barely here you're still up for all kinds of awards! I'm away to vote here and hopefully you'll win because you definitely deserve to.

Not So Simply Single said...

Glad to see you are back... Nice to take time off however...

The Glebe Blog said...

Done and dusted
_♥_♥___♥_♥_
♥___♥_♥___♥
_♥___♥___♥_
__♥ .____ ♥__
___♥___♥___
____♥_♥____
_____♥_____

AimeeKay said...

Voted! Hope you win!

Michelle Jordaan said...

Done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails