Tuesday, 4 March 2014

A Clarens Hamper from Beauty Bulletin

Thanks to Beauty Bulletin South Africa's #1 online beauty community, for choosing me as one of their "I sent a letter to my love" Valentines Day Competition Winners.

I won a gorgeous and incredibly generous Clarins Hamper and I'm super stoked to start trying out the products.

Here's all the loot I received

  • Clarins Gloss Prodige in Vibrant Rose
  • Clarins Satin Finish Age-Defying Lipstick in Pink Berry
  • Clarins Daily Energizer Cream-Gel
  • Clarins Ever Matte Shine Control Mineral Powder Compact
  • Clarins Everlasting Compact Foundation
  • Clarins Santal Face Treatment Oil
  • Clarins Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate with Essential Oils
  • Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Cream For Face UVB 15
  •  
I have already tried the lipstick and lipgloss and I'm in LOVE.

Thank you Beauty Bulletin.  I will be vlogging about all the products once I've tried them. 

Come and join me hanging out on the Beauty Community




 

3 comments:

Bailey Schneider said...

Oooh Lovely! You deserve to be pampered! Enjoy
x

Jo said...

Lucky you. Enjoy

The Glebe Blog said...

Wish I was a woman.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails