Thursday, 27 February 2014

Happy Birthday Kaylin

Today my baby turns 8!

I can't believe how quickly time has flown by

Not even 24 hours old....she was only 2kg!  wee doll

Here she is a six months old with her ginger top

Here she is at 14 months with Chicken pox and her hair is already going more blonde




By the time she was 2½ most of her ginger hair was gone.  Here she is with Pickles our cat.

Blondie!
7 year old Kaylin at a friend's Birthday party
In her school uniform

8 year old Kaylin with her Minion cupcakes that she took to school this morning


 Blowing her candles out this morning, after us singing  Happy Birthday to her and her saying "AWESOME".

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Happy birthday, Kaylin!
She is going to share those Minion cupcakes with all of us, right?

cat said...

Happy happy Bday wee lass

Andrew Leon said...

My hair did that, too. Then I lost it.

Ami said...

Wasn't she a beautiful baby?! So cute, love the hair.

And now so grown up. I love watching 'my' kids grow, the ones I work with...

Hope she had a wonderful birthday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails