Friday, 14 February 2014

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I ♥ Shoes and Zando does too




Happy Lurve Day, Plonkers.

I am zipping my hubby away for a romantic night of lurve at a fancy hotel with candlelit dinner and spa treatments the next day after a long lazy breakfast in the country....

But today, I want to share with you Zando's shoe specials.  I love Zando fashion and they have the BEST sales.

Head on over there to check out their sale and for their Valentines's Day Competition.

 
Nude Courts for R319
T-Bar Black and White Heels R360
Monochrome Peep-Toe Stripe Heels R329
Luichiny Light Ning Black Sandals R515
ZigZag Multicoloured Pumps R199

 Have a kick-arse weekend.

Enjoy a sexy song

 

2 comments:

Brad Haddin said...

Small bits of content which are explained in details, helps me understand the topic, thank you!

Buy formal shoes online

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy your night at the hotel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails