Tuesday, 1 April 2008

My Pre-Op Appointment with the Surgeon

My appointment was at 2:30 today and I was nervous but so excited at the same time. I took my afternoon off and got there early. Luckily he could take me early and we set a date for 16 April at 8am.

We're going for a full C (probably more like a D) and the only scarey thing sounds like the drains that will have to be in for two days and the first couple of days of recovery. I'm no sissy to pain (I've given birth twice for crying out loud). And the end result will be well worth it.

We've gone for 400cc silicone smooth round implants, partial unders (under the muscle) and the crease incision. It all sounds very technical but once the swelling goes down I'll have perfectly upright big boobs again.

I can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails