Friday, 18 April 2008

Update on the indecent exposure

I just got a call from the Head of Security of Mayo and Flora Clinic.

He apologised profusely for the incident and told us that as soon as my sister and I positively identify the man in question, they will suspend him and a discplinary hearing will be held on Wednesday.

He also suggested we open a case with the police against him in a personal capacity for indecent exposure/contact, as this will assist their case and ensure that this is take up to its fullest.

I am glad in one way that this guy will get whats coming to him and he'll probably loose his job and be charged criminally but its pretty scary to think about.

I get these hideous drains taken out today and I'm so glad they're killing me.

Then R and I are going shopping for sports bras because I get to take the bandages and straps off on Sunday!

Then I will be able to look at my new boobies for the first time. Keep you posted on this one...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails