My Own Cabbage Soup Recipe:
- Head of cabbage
- Bag of carrots
- Bunch of celery
- Two Green Peppers
- Bunch of spring onions
- Packet of White Onion Soup
- Punnet of Mushrooms
- Four Tomatoes
- Black Pepper
- Two teaspoons of Curry Powder
- Three Chilli Beef Stock cubes
- Chop everything up and boil slowly for a couple of hours.
- Divide into two equal portions.
- Blend one portion and combine again.
- Remember to drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
- Eat raw fruits and steamed veggies inbetween your bowls of soup for a bit of variety
Wish me luck!!! Will keep you all posted as I intend going to gym at least three or four times this week and I will weigh in today at gym to get my start weight and will refrain from weighing myself until Sunday again. I will be writing a diary of how I'm feeling this week so that you can see each day's progress.
See you again tomorrow.