Saturday, 12 January 2013

A To Z Blog Challenge

Last year's A to Z Blogging Challenge was a turning point for me in blogging. 

It sucked every creative juice from my being and for the rest of my blogging year my posts were utter shite!  I could never bounce back from it, but this year it's going to be different.  Oh Yeah!  I'm going to fucking rock this shit.

Although I'm not blogging everyday anymore, I will make an acception in April 2013. 

My post are already in the planning stages, I have a vague idea of what route I want to go,  I'm planning my posts, prepping ideas and have started to brainstorm thoughts for my A to Z Challenge Video.  As I finish a post, I will schedule it.  The key of this year's challenge is organisation so I don't drive myself insane, like I did last year.

Last year, I was also too late to enter the A to Z Video Challenge, but I made one anyway.   Have a lookie. 



This year will have a completely different theme and feel, and I hope you beautiful Plonkers will enjoy.

Follow A to Z Challenge on Twitter for all the latest news @AprilA2Z and more importantly go sign up (as soon as the link becomes available).

Heart yer faces off, Plonkers!


13 comments:

lynnelives said...

Great post and vid. You had me scared for a moment when I thought April had arrived and I'd skipped a couple of months.. I've started drafting mine but also know they won't all get written and scheduled.

Miss CB said...

I've been thinking about the A-Z challenge recently. Trying to come up with ideas. Can't wait to read yours!

Bright Side of Life said...

Eish, that sounds like quite a challenge. Good luck and I look forward to reading your posts!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you are on board again! Plan early and pace yourself. We don't want another burnout.
And we'll probably have another video contest, so guess what? You'll be first to enter this time!

Ducky said...

I like your take on mouth morphemes! I may incorporate them at my next job. :D

YeamieWaffles said...

I can't wait to see your offerings in the April Challenge although I'm annoyed because I won't be able to take part this year. Be careful though Lass, I don't want you to be burned out or sucked out of creativity and not be able to come and write for us for ages like last time, you know I love my aunt Gilian's blog haha

David Macaulay said...

interesting that - the A-Z challenge often revitalizes my blog but there can be burn out - I said I'd keep posts short and simple last year and failed - maybe I'll still do it and like post a pic a day and a one liner

Arlee Bird said...

Welcome back to the A to Z Challenge! Have a great one. No video contest this year, but I do hope to maybe do another next year.

Thanks for the promotion.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Matt Harvath said...

The anticipation will build and build. April cannot come soon enough!

Ruth said...

Last year's A-Z took it all out of me.
The first year didn't but last year did. My blogging has been pretty unproductive since. I am not sure about this year yet.

BamaTrav said...

That's twice I have seen this now. xo

Mo said...

Ok we're with you. Bring it on

AimeeKay said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see what you do this year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails