Thursday, 7 March 2013

I'd like to Thank my Fans....

Apparently there are rules one must adhere to when accepting the Liebster Award, but that never stopped me from fucking breaking them.


1. Thank the person who nominated you.


2. Post eleven random facts about yourself.

  • Well I actually have 100 things about myself posted on my blog, but I supposed I can think of another 10 just for you Plonkers!
  • I adore arm candy.
  • I am obsessed with everything Jack White.  I’m saving to buy some of his guitar picks and make them into earrings. Don’t steal my idea okay?
  • I’m in the process of completing a colourful half sleeve tattoo on my right arm.  Its very excited to watch the progress.  I'm rockin the shit out of it.
  • Fruit gives me goosebumps, even just looking at it or imagining biting into fruit.  Och, I know I’m a fucking nutcase.  Every time this happens it just reminds me of this fact.
  • Lately I’m loving red lipstick.
  • Despite all the vibrant four-letter words that disgorge from my face, I’m actually quite romantic deep down in my twisted soul.
  • It’s always wine o’clock *ching ching*.  Don't judge me.
  • I’m fiercely protective over the ones I care about.
  • I'm an Instagram Whore.


3. You answer the eleven questions asked by the person who nominated you.

  1. What scares you the most?

Being old and alone

  1. What makes you happy and why?

Music.  It feeds my soul and I can’t imagine life without it.

  1. If you could be any famous person, living or dead, who would it be and why?

Someone who is loaded, but not famous and not stalked by the fucking paparazzi. So I guess that would be Riley Bechtel.  Are you googling yet?

  1. Do you enjoy what you do for a living and why?

I work with a brilliant bunch of very strong, independent and outgoing sales women and they’re like my second family.  I enjoy the flexibility its gives me in order to be the best mum to my girls. They both demand a lot of my time.

  1. What is your favourite movie of all time?

Sense and Sensibility

  1. What is you favorite TV show?

The Big Bang Theory. 

  1. If you were allowed to only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?

Duh!  Can only be Chocolate. 

  1. If you could go back in time what would you change or do?

I would be bolder with my decisions.

  1. If you had to pick one famous person of the same sex to have a man or girl crush on, who would it be and why?

Zooey Deschanel. She’s so daft, quirky, pretty and sexy all at the same time.

  1. Would you take a bullet for someone, and if yes, who would it be?

I would.  I have a few on my list that I’d killa da bull for.  You know who you are!

  1. What celebrity do you despise the most and why?

Paris Hilton, because she’s always had everything handed to her and yet she's still managed to fuck it up.



4. You think of a new set of eleven questions and nominate eleven others to answer them.

  • Vanilla or Chocolate?
  • Home Alone on a Friday night or out partying?
  • Favourite thing to do while watching telly.  Pickin yer nose doesn't count.
  • Brunettes, Blondes or Redheads?
  • Coke or Pepsi?
  • Books or Films?
  • If you could have one super power what would it be and why?
  • If you could be someone of the opposite sex for one day, who would you be and what would you do?
  • Boxers or tighty whities?
  • How many Cheese Curls can you fit in your mouth without crunching or swallowing?
  • fuck 11, ten’s enough
I now bequeath this award to some Rad Bloggers

Fellow Foul Mouthed Hooker (even though I'm not allowed to view her blog anymore)  Rockin Mama
Sweeties wee Irish Lad I know Yeamie Waffles
Guinness World Record Holder Braai Boy
Proudly South African Stacey Vee

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Watching you in the produce department, surrounding by fruit, must be fun!

Lovely Light said...

Congrats!

Lanthie Ransom said...

Awesome post. You handled it very well

Lanthie Ransom said...

Awesome post and thanks for playing!

YeamieWaffles said...

I love your random facts and your answers, that Jack White idea is awesome though, they played Seven Nation Army today in work and I thought about you oddly enough. Thanks for the award too, I will be answering the questions since their too good to miss but it mightn't be for a week or so, if I forget give me a big slap as a reminder, I need to answer these!

Bailey Schneider said...

This is AWESOME!!!
:-)
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

AimeeKay said...

Congrats! And yes I'm Googling now!

Damyanti said...

Congratulations on your award, and thanks for sharing tidbits about yourself :)


Damyanti
Co-host, A to Z Challenge 2013

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails