You sound so ready for the challenge Lass, can't wait to see your entries! I have a Lindt Easter egg so I will be having a good bit of chocolate! Hopefully you and your family have a wonderful Easter!
You make a great Easter bunny. Over 1500 signed up for the Challenge - will we hit 1700 like the last two years? I'm starting to think we will... And don't worry, not even this Ninja can visit them all. My clones would explode if I tried. Have a wonderful Easter, Lass!
2 comments:
You sound so ready for the challenge Lass, can't wait to see your entries! I have a Lindt Easter egg so I will be having a good bit of chocolate! Hopefully you and your family have a wonderful Easter!
You make a great Easter bunny.
Over 1500 signed up for the Challenge - will we hit 1700 like the last two years? I'm starting to think we will...
And don't worry, not even this Ninja can visit them all. My clones would explode if I tried.
Have a wonderful Easter, Lass!
Post a Comment