Saturday, 16 March 2013

My Big Reveal

Oh and it's not me flashing my titties,okay...  Dirty Bastids!

Its The Big Reveal hosted by Mina Lobo - Goth Mom Lite and David Macauly, who are doing a Blog Hop within a Blog Hop to reveal your A to Z Blog Challenge Theme before we start on 1 April.   

If you you're not signed up for the A to Z Blog Challenge in April 2013, then you can't take part in The Big Reveal Hop, so go and read up all about the April A to Z Blog Challenge and sign up HERE!  It's always a riot.

 


Join up and reveal your secret.  Mine's a stoater!

See you on 21 March. 

7 comments:

David Macaulay said...

yay - thanks for signing up to the Big Reveal Scots Lass

Rebeccah Giltrow said...

Hello, just thought I'd stop by and give you a wave *wave* as you're one of the blogs below me on the A to Z list.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Tease!

YeamieWaffles said...

Shocked you're doing the A to Z Challenge this year Lass but at the same time I know you're going to do great as usual, love this post.

Paula said...

Hello. I am new to the A to Z Challenge. I am out now visiting some blogs and getting ready to go. My theme is going to be about places that I have visited and my thoughts on them. Hope you drop in for a visit. See you in April

Mina Lobo said...

Hey, thanks for pimping our hop! :-)

The Big Dollop said...

whit .. no titties ! :-(

regards
TBD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails