Monday, 11 March 2013

Riding the Clouds, Pull Ripcord!

On Sunday my bestie, her son and I literally took the lunge and went skydiving.  The guys at the Johannesburg Skydiving Club were brilliant! 

Thanks for a brilliant adventure that will NEVER forget.

I'll do it again in a heartbeat.  Next time I'll be telling them to forget the cam and do some wicked somersaults with me!


Ready to Jump : Mandy, Richard, A Daft Scots Lass

In the Aircraft - door open!

Dangling in mid air 12000ft.  No turning back!

I'm Flying!
Whoooohooo! Above the clouds

Parachute Open and we're gliding


Look at that view!
Back on Land and pumped with adrenaline!



14 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wow!!! You really did it. Good stuff, Lass.

BamaTrav said...

Your balls are bigger than mine.

YeamieWaffles said...

This is amazing Lass, when did this happen?!?!? So proud of you, it looks like such an absolute thrill, really pleased that you took the plunge and enjoyed it so much, you're braver than me!

Brian Miller said...

oh wow...that is frickin awesome....havent done it yet myself....wow! great job!

Michael Vella said...

Who in their right mind jumps out of perfectly good plane - get that lass a Bells!

Bailey Schneider said...

That is AWESOME!!! This is on my bucket list ... Funny, I'm terrified of heights, but I'd REALLY LOVE to do this!
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

cat said...

Oh wow, you are totally brave!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

I can't believe you did it! That is so incredibly cool!!!!

My Inner Chick said...

Ooooo,
you rockkkk.
I'm envious! X

great photos 2.

The Glebe Blog said...

Aye right ! ye'll be fair puckled efter yon cairy oan ye gallus wee besom.
Love the sequence of pictures.

Lovely Light said...

That's just so cool! I'd do it in the future... just never had a chance yet. Plus, I'm cheap.

cyn knight said...

wow -- great photos! i got nothing like that when i skydived but that was 12 years ago! clearly i need to get my ass 10,000 feet up again!
xxoo
you're badass!

his little lady said...

Oh gosh, I've always wanted to do this!! So fun! What an experience!!
xo TJ

Matt Harvath said...

You are hooked! I did my first jump 15 years ago and have made about 20 jumps since then. My friend's dad owns a sky diving place near Austin, Texas. If you ever make it to Texas, let me know

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails