Monday, 5 May 2014
Here's what I learned:
- I visited over 100 blogs
- I am following a new 8 blogs
- My followers only went up another 7
- 12% of my visitors use iPhones, WTF?
- My visitors came from these top 5 countries : United States, Russia, Germany, United Kingdom and South Africa
- I detest word verification. Its my new massive pet peeve.
- Some blogs also require you to sign up with Google+ to comment on their blogs. I didn't bother commenting on those ones....how irritating
- My daily visitors increased during the challenge from about 400 visitors a day to about 500 visitors a day
- I didn't comment as much as I wanted to with my week-long Easter holiday in amongst the challenge.
During the week away I didn't even look at my blog....naughty, I know but I was on holiday.
- The list of blogs to visit was simply overwhelming, perhaps next years you should make it mandatory to select a category and have the blogs listed per category. Bite-sized chunks. Then the list won't be quite so overwhelming ?
- Most blogs had a theme, which was awesome and everyone dug deep into their creative pits and put together well-thought out and well-written posts.
- My new favourites Kevin and Ermie
Congratulations to everyone to participated and finished the A to Z Blog Challenge. It's not easy-peasy task.
Here is the linky to share your A to Z Blog Challenge Reflections Post
See you next year, maybe.